RIDE DATES: JUNE 22-26, 2013
CYCLE THE SIERRA riders will be treated to five days of fully supported cycling and relaxation in the foothills and mountains of the beautiful Sierra Nevada.
Your registration fee supports the local businesses and organizations that will be working hard to provide food, camping, and entertainment to our riders and volunteers.
SIGN UP NOW!
Registration Fee: $855
(Space will be limited to the first 150 riders who sign up.)
Registration fee includes:
- Full Course Support: signed routes, multiple rest stations with snacks, drinks and potties, SAG vans, medical patrol, bicycle mechanical support
- All Meals: breakfast, lunch and dinner; snacks and non-alcoholic beverages (begins on day 1 of ride)
- Overnight “Base Camp” Camping: 6 nights, includes night before the ride begins and night of last day of ride
- Entertainment: nightly live entertainment at Base Camps (begins on night 1 of ride)
- Hot Showers: mobile and other shower facilities
- Toilets: mobile and other toilet facilities
- Luggage Transport
- Base Camp Medical Support
- Parking: long term parking at start/end location
- And other cool surprises!
Order your 2013 Cycle the Sierra cycling jersey when you register. They promise to be as cool as 2012’s!
BASE CAMP EXTRAS: Beer & wine, massage and more will be available for purchase at our Base Camps.